Start Your Journey of Discovery
Thank you for your interest in the Delta School District International Student Program. We are excited to welcome you to join us!
Submit a completed application form. Attach an original and certified copy of your most recent report card transcripts from the previous two years (translated into English). Include a non-refundable application fee of $200 Canadian. If no homestay is required, please fill out the homestay waiver form included in the application package.
Fax the above documents to 604-952-5383 or email scanned documents to study@GoDelta.ca You may also mail the documents to:
4585 Harvest Drive
The school district will notify students of their acceptance and issue an invoice for tuition, medical insurance, plus homestay placement fee (if applicable) within two days of receiving the application package
Apply online here: Online Application
Payment of full fees is required. Custodian must be appointed (the school district will act as custodian as long as the student is registered in the Delta School District Homestay Program). Other custodians are acceptable - send in notarized custodianship information to above address.
When we receive full payment we will:
- Issue an official Letter of Acceptance (LOA)
- Provide the school district notarized custodianship document
- Provide a copy of the paid invoice
Students will apply to the Canadian Embassy/the Canadian Consulate General/ the Canadian High Commission in the country of residence for a Study Permit and/or Visa to attend school in Canada. Mandatory documents for student Study Permit/Visa application include:
- The official Letter of Acceptance from Delta School District
- The paid invoice
- The custodianship document (including parental consent to custodianship)
- Proof of sufficient funds to maintain the student for one year at the scheduled interview appointment
- Canadian Embassies in some countries may require additional information/documentation for Study Permit/Visa processing.
- Students are also required to have a medical examination.
For further information on study permit applications or studying in Canada, please visit:
Fee Payment Options
1. Bank Transfer:
Delta School District
International Student Program
Bank #003 •Transit #02800
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
Royal Bank of Canada
5231 - 48 Avenue
Delta BC V4K 1W
2. Certified cheque or bank draft:
Made out to Delta School District International Student Program and sent to 4585 Harvest Drive, Canada, V4K 5B4.